Feb 19, 2019
Topics covered on this episode include:
- The impact of the Farm Bill and legalized hemp in the US.
- Hitting rock bottom and making life changes.
- The role of plants on creating a relationship with the body.
- Addiction as a coping mechanism
- Creating a business with the intention of positive change.
- Self-love, self-acceptance, and purpose.
Check out Pure Power at livepurepower.com and use promo code "REAL" to get 20% off and free shipping!
To learn more about Jules, check her out on Instagram @juliannevaccaro. If you're into health and wellness, she's your girl.
Join the Realness Retreat Costa Rica!
Call into the hotline to get on the show :)
(800) 315-3218 or hit the "call" button on Conner's Instagram @connerwanders
Check out gettherealness.com for Lifestyle Design Coaching, Realness Retreats, and other badassery.
Join The Realness Community on Facebook to hang with the crew and jump on for our weekly Facebook Lives.
Show our sponsors some love in the form of buying things!
Pure Power: Full spectrum Colorado-grown CBD combined with adaptogens, medicinal plants, and cordyceps for maximum awesomeness.
Promo code "REAL" for 20% off and free shipping at https://livepurepower.com/
Oura Ring: Promo code "REAL" for $50 of the best and most stylish performance tracker on the market.
HVIII Brand Goods: Promo code "REAL" for 15% the dopest apparel in the land.
Procabulary: Promo code "REAL" for $99 the Core Language Upgrade course (this shit will change your life).
Podcast music provided by:
WitBlu - http://witblu.com/music/
Tara Mackey - http://bit.ly/TaraMSpotify
Ross Shifflett - https://rossshifflettmusic.com/