Dec 29, 2019
We're finishing off 2019 with a mashup of the fan favorites. We pulled the juiciest 20-minute clips from the most impactful shows of the year and combined them into one super-show.
Enjoy the hell out of this episode and we'll see you're crazy ass in 2020.
Checks out this squad on Instagram:
Amy Young -
Dec 19, 2019
I took your questions and did what I do best.
This episode covers four questions that deal with:
- Creating healthy and respectful sexual relationships
- Maintaining independence in relationships
- Getting the most from an Ayahuasca experience
- Growth in your 20's
Learn more about Conner's coaching...
Dec 11, 2019
Jacki shows up raw, vulnerable, and real which is obviously on-brand AF for The Realness. Needless to say, we had a blast.
- Taking on shame and judgment from growing up religious
- How to take a stand for who you are and what you want in life
- Testing the faith you have in yourself
- Following the signs that...
Dec 3, 2019
Julia and Kelli bring the heat on this impromptu show that covers more ground on sex, relationships, and independence than any of thought was possible.
- Allowing yourself and your partner to have space for fantasies
- Trying new things in the bedroom
- Communicating your boundaries and desires
- Standing up...
Nov 19, 2019
Amy is back and we are diving into your questions along with some fun and easy banter around us moving to Colorado.
We give our hot takes on:
- What to do when you're about to see an ex the first time in a long time
- What not to do on a first date
- The most profound takeaways from our last relationships
- How to...